Saturday, October 15, 2016

I want to meet her!

I think I need to go to COLORADO to do some research now for my found letter  = Dreams #2 CO summer story -  I could get comped a few nights somewhere!  but, I'd need to find an AirBnB - a cabin or trailer and rent it for a week to get REAL details.  
 
I wonder what this Ruthie was leaving behind ? 
I wonder what she orders at the local dive bar ?  beer? or something neat and straight up? like bourbon ... 
I wonder what color her uniforms are - maybe a yellow, a pink checked and a brown - just three = and then, she probably changes into Levi jeans and a fruit of the loom v=neck men's white undershirt - daily! - her favorite cowboy boots. of course,  she also has the obligatory Birkenstocks -  and one pair of well-worn hiking boots -  after all,  it is COLORADO. 
she probably has either really long hair - tied up - or really short - she needs a hat for those hikes she has lots of hats!  - btw - I've been told, I look good in hats ; )
The cabin has tables with scarves draped over them and collections of framed photos - people that are important to her - from beaches and festivals ... her old life.  lots of comfy sit upons and pillows. 
Wonder what the trucker's name is?
She has a bicycle - it's old - rusty but, dependable and not sure what car - maybe an old 2007 Honda!  
Millie has a story too ...
yup  - that story is just a snippet - a glimpse.  but, I want to find out more. 
and then, WHO plays the parts when the book goes to FILM????

here, I also found my Dream #1 - not as developed  - see attached.  wow, I wrote these so long ago - yet they are timeless! 
thanks for being a good audience for my new found old dreams!  
hugs, 
r

No comments:

Post a Comment